Wedding Checklist -
A HAIR AND MAKE UP TRIAL? – to make your day run smooth and no surprises.
2. MAKE SURE TIMING IS CORRECT – so you do not run behind.
3. IS YOUR WHOLE BRIDAL PARTY BOOKED IN? – we can cater for large group bookings so bring nibbles and bubbles, laugh and enjoy the start to your day.
4. DO YOU NEED A HAIR CUT AND COLOUR? – this needs to be planned well in advance, because you need to look like the princess you derserve to be.
5. CLOTHING! – please make sure that on your wedding day you are wearing a button up top to make it easy to remove and to avoid smudging your make up or messing your hair.
Experience total luxury with your loved ones at Salon One
Our beauty salon rooms open up to enable us to cater for bridal parties to experience total luxury with your loved ones!
1. DO YOU NEED A SPRAY TAN? – talk to us about skin preparation and how to make the tan last longer.
2. DO YOU NEED A FACIAL? – for better make up application we recommend regular facials before your wedding day. This will improve your skin and enhance your photos.
3. DO YOU NEED A MANICURE OR ACRYLIC NAILS? – your hands need to look fantastic – after all everyone will want to see them.
4. HAVE YOU BOOKED IN FOR A PEDICURE? – so your feet look great in those open toed shoes.
Countdown to the big day!
Thank you for the privilege of assisting you with your plans for your special day. To ensure a superb photo finish & fuss free style on the day, our Salon One team recommend the following tips for a guaranteed beautiful result. Upon securing your wedding day appointments with agreed deposit and accurate quotes, hair and make-up trials can be scheduled with our wedding co-ordination stylists.
Bride Hair Up
1/2 Hour from $65.00
3/4 Hour from $75.00
1 Hour from $85.00
Bridesmaid Hair Up
1/2 Hour from $55.00
3/4 Hour from $65.00
1 Hour from $75.00
Long Hair from $65.00
Short Hair from $45.00
Under 10 yrs of age
Flower Girls Loose Curls from $25.00
Bride from $65.00
Bridesmaids from $60.00
Flower Girls from $20.00
Make-up trial $45.00
3 months prior:
Commence skincare consultation and planning for facials.
Commence hair care/colour consultation and planning for styles. A button up loose fitting blouse is a great idea on the day; it helps avoid hair disasters and make-up smudges!
Our design team is happy to assist with securing flowers, veils and hairpieces, so please discuss these options at your trial appointment.
1 month prior:
Facial, lash extensions, waxing and scheduled make-up trial
Nail consultation and trial
2 weeks prior:
Hair conditioning treatments
1 week prior:
Manicures, pedicures, paraffin treatments, eyebrows, lash tints, lash extensions, re-growth, foils, hair cuts, waxing
Up styles or long loose curls have greater staying power if shampooed the night before the wedding with the stylist recommended product ( ensuring the conditioner is thoroughly rinsed). Any conditioning residue can cause styles to slip and drop.
Just shampoo, don’t apply any leave in sprays, gel moose’s or product (a la naturel is just great for us!!!)
Avoid any heavy face creams, massage oils or moisturisers.
We have listed a great range of professionals that we have worked with and recommend to assist you for your beautiful day
Salon One guarantees your wedding day glamour appointments to be affordable, smooth running, with no unwanted stress and an experience in luxury with your loved ones. We look forward to assisting with your special day, please contact us to arrange a consultation.